Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Loaded Up and Truckin'

We're on the road again. Well, almost on the road again. Okay, we will be on the road again–hopefully–very soon! What, if anything, could possibly cause a family to just up and go so spur of the moment, and in the dead of winter, you ask?

Without giving away too much, I can say that it involves a longtime dream of my husband's, and there will definitely be road, sky, and scenic byways involved; not only that but if you've been following my blog, this roadtrip will also bring about one of the significant "to-do's" on my New Year's list (see 1-1-11 post). So you see, it's a win, win situation, and I promise that it will all make perfect sense over the next couple weeks, so be sure to buckle up, get comfy and enjoy the ride with me. It's sure to be an adventure...


No comments: