Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Days of Summer...


Summer... Hard to believe it's really coming to an end, especially when the heat index today reached a whopping 113! 

Even as hot as it's been, we've had a great summer. Between the late-night swims at our local pool, a trip to the California coast, and a little adventure on the river, I'm happy to say that we've managed to have fun regardless of this sweltering heat.  

I hope your summer has been a blast, too. Is it just me or does it feel like summer always goes too fast? Seems like we barely got started and already it's time for the boys to replace their swim gear with backpacks and books! They are already into their first week of school, and as eager as I am to say goodbye heat and hello to fall...I'll always cherish these summer days. 
 
Nothing says "happy" like a yellow mushroom dumping water on your head : )

No comments: