Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Encouraging!

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=65956%40kpix.dayport.com
Technically challenged here...can't figure out how to post the video so pasting the link. Watch it and (try your best not to) weep. Then come back here! 
This is so encouraging that I'm still trying to wrap my thoughts and emotions around it, you know? Does this mean that I may truly see my children cured? I know that the answer is, YES!
All sorts of things are going through my head right now. I'm projecting four years into the future, when these trials will be fully engaged and underway. Our oldest child will have just graduated college, unless she decides to go for her masters which wouldn't surprise me. She'll just be embarking on her adult life, still young with so much ahead of her at just twenty-three. Our middle son will be graduating high-school and Yonas, our youngest...he will be on the brink of puberty. And in their bright, beautiful futures is THE CURE. I've dreamt of this. I've prayed for this and now I finally believe I will see this day. On my desk I have a small framed picture of a beautiful sunrise with a quote across the top. I've had it there for thirteen years. It reads, "Believe, dream, will...and put it in the hands of God."
That's all any of us can do, really. 
Three cheers for Dr. Hutter and his remarkable insight that will lead us toward a cure one day soon. 

No comments: