THE BOYS PREPARING TO "BOO" SOME UNSUSPECTING NEIGHBORS.
WHAT IS A BOO BASKET, YOU ASK?
THIS, MY FRIEND, IS A BOO BASKET!
It's never happened to us before, but over the weekend my family and I were BOO'd!! Yes, that's what I said, BOO'd. If you're looking to get in the spirit of Halloween here's a great thing to do if you have kids (and even if you don't!) that is fun and festive and will put a smile on someone's face.
1. Fill a "BOO basket" with trinkets and treats. (The one left on my door even had adorable "Casper" dish towels)
2. Attach two notes to the basket, one that says BOO!! and another decorative note with instructions. COPY THE EXAMPLE BELOW:
"You have just been BOO'd by a friendly spook!"
Since this is the time for goblins and bats, Halloween spirits, ghosts, and cats, Weird happenings and witches brew, these are the things I wish for you!
May only the spirit you chance to meet be the spirit of love and warm friends.
May the only goblin that comes your way be the phantom and goodies he sends.
So copy this note and make it two. You have only one day or a spell will strike you.
Then pick tow friends and a treat that's yummy. Leave the treat on the doorstep and flee!
1. Enjoy your treats!
2. Keep you "Boo" sign on your front door to ward off goblins!
3. Copy this note twice and made 2 plates of treats.
4. Deliver them to 2 friends who have not yet been Boo'd.
HAPPY (ALMOST) HALLOWEEN!!!
SHARE THIS POST