Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pretty, isn't it?

Thought you might like to see a beautiful Kentucky sunrise. Can't you just see yourself taking a brisk morning walk down this country road while watching the sun rise up between the trees? (Sigh)  Me too... NOT! Why not, you ask? Because it's too hot. We're having a heatwave and walking anywhere outside of air-conditioning is like walking into a broiler oven cranked on high. This is home and I love it here, but come the end of June up through mid-August, I'd just as soon have my rear parked near a nice, breezy ocean, thank you. All daydreaming aside, looks like for now, if I want to stay in shape, it's going to be me, my treadmill and the ladies on "The View." 

3 comments:

Amy R. said...

Well, you can say that again! Can you believe how hot it has been? Really fearing what July/August might bring if it this sweltering in June. Praying for it to rain here in south Alabama...
Amy
:o)

Suzan said...

Hello Amy!
I think the only place I hear that's hotter is South Carolina! I'm with you on praying for rain, LOL!
Suzan

Amy Jo said...

Wow, what a view! And, what a BEAUTIFUL family you are! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm THRILLED to find yours. Can't wait to make a spare moment and read. Your story is incredible and leaves me humbled. You are a treasure, my new Friend. Sweetest blessings :-) Amy in OR