Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!


It's spring break and the kids are out of school for a whole week! We have all sorts of fun things planned. Today, it's a trip to check out the new library that just opened. I know, kind of nerdy to be excited about going to the library, but where we live is very rural and this is our first state-of-the-art library, only better.  Built like a large cabin, it has cozy seating nooks, a fireplace, and these huge floor to ceiling windows that overlook a thicket of trees–no kidding, it's really beautiful. But the best thing about the new library is that if it's the dead of winter and you don't feel like getting out of your car because you've just dropped the kids off at school and you're still wearing your fuzzy slippers--no problem, it has a drive through window! I'm telling you–it's the coolest library ever : )  

2 comments:

Leslie said...

A drive through window--that is so cool! I hope you have lots of fun for spring break!

Amy said...

I absolutely loved the blog. And, I love you, Suzy! I'm so proud of you, Clay, Alex and Mitchell. Love you Sis! (Amy)