Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New York

Soooo, my nearly antique laptop has been sick ever since the kids did some online shopping/downloading/surfing on it. I got a Mac for my birthday, so I wasn't missing it too much, but it did have four gigs of pictures on it that I was eager to get back. Well, last week it was The Geek Squad to the rescue, and I got my pictures back!! Here are a few highlights from New York. 

Last year Alee was invited to speak at Columbia University. The kids danced for twenty-eight hours to raise money for AIDS research. What an amazing group of college students. We had a great time!

             While we were in New York Alee and I got to go see the last run of RENT on Broadway, and the boys wanted to go explore the city. Being the over protective mom that I am, I said to my husband, "Okay, just be safe and whatever you do, don't take the boys on the subway."              

They were SO busted!!



No comments: